SHIVER Gothic: Secrets of Spireholm PDF
LAUNCHING Summer 2023
Create the Gothic epic of your dreams on the tabletop. Secrets of Spireholm will give you all you need to create characters and tell stories in grimy worlds of gothic horror.
Spireholm provides the perfect sandbox setting for you to create your own stories in and this book also contains a huge 10 part story to play through as well as monsters, items, and NPCs. Fight your way through ghoul infested abandoned buildings, sleuth out a murder mystery, pull off a grand heist and fight werewolves, vampires, and monsters galore in this most Gothic of setting and story.
The city of Spireholm is different of late. Strange folk are abroad, disappearances go unexplained, and a sombre mood descends upon the populous. A high profile murder brings an unlikely group of individuals together to investigate. What they uncover, will change them all forever. The story of Spireholm is a massive multi-chapter story for the SHIVER RPG exploring the city and doing battle with evil within its walls.
SHIVER Gothic: Secrets of Spireholm features:
- 320 pages of Gothic SHIVER content in full colour with stunning illustrations.
- A monstrous Gothic sandbox setting, the city of Spireholm, for you to explore to your hearts content.
- A huge 10 chapter story set in the city of Spireholm which will see you slay monsters, uncover mysteries, and fight against a rising evil.
- A new set of rules for long form stories which ties multiple Doom Clocks together into a terrifying Doom Calendar.
- 7 all new monstrous archetypes to the SHIVER RPG for players to create their characters with. Everything from Vampires to Frankenstein's Monster are covered with a huge variety of gothic favourites. If monsters aren't for you then you can break out the stakes and play as the Slayer Archetype to hunt down monsters as well!
- Brand new Gothic themed backgrounds, everything Urchin to Plague Doctor to help add a Gothic flavour to the Archetypes from the SHIVER Core Book.
- A swathe of Items, Weapons, Armour and Monster profiles for you to use in your SHIVER stories as you see fit.
- An additional one-shot story, 'It Lives', graveyards in Spireholm are being raided, bodies alive and dead are going missing. You and the other concerned citizens of Spireholm are out to investigate and find the culprit.